We know that quantum mechanics are save memory in modelling stochastic processes, but how great can this advantage be and does it scale? In our latest work, we study a family of processes where the memory advantage does indeed scale, and very impressively at that. In particular, as the amount of classical memory required to […]
News, Media and Press
- Paralimes 2017: Causality - Reality has featured a colloquium talk by Mile Gu on quantum simplicity - detailing how quantum mechanics can make complex processes look a lot simpler they first appear.
- The John Templeton Foundation contributed $240,000 USD to kickstart the Quantum Epsilon Project - where we aim to find if the simplest theory is quantum.
- New Scientist features Gu's article, Quantum logic: It's simpler to be two things at once
- Nature Photonics features, 'Discord in the Ranks' that details our work in interpreting discord as a quantum resource.
- New Scientist has interviewed Gu on why a Theory of Everything may not be able to explain everything in macroscopic reality.