We know that quantum mechanics are save memory in modelling stochastic processes, but how great can this advantage be and does it scale? In our latest work, we study a family of processes where the memory advantage does indeed scale, and very impressively at that. In particular, as the amount of classical memory required to […]
Media and Press
- The John Templeton Foundation contributed $240,000 USD to kickstart the Quantum Epsilon Project - where we aim to find if the simplest theory is quantum.
- New Scientist features Gu's article, Quantum logic: It's simpler to be two things at once
- Nature Photonics features, 'Discord in the Ranks' that details our work in interpreting discord as a quantum resource.
- The Center for Quantum Technologies Annual Report for 2012 has features Gu's article regarding the rapid development of quantum discord.
- New Scientist has interviewed Gu on why a Theory of Everything may not be able to explain everything in macroscopic reality.