Mile Gu was invited to the ‘New Directions in the Foundations of Physics’ conference to give speak about recent developments in explaining reality more simply using quantum theory. The conference brought together an fascinating mix of scientists in philosophy and quantum foundations, and fielded a lively debate with each presentation. Gu’s presentation is now available for public […]
Media and Press
- The John Templeton Foundation contributed $240,000 USD to kickstart the Quantum Epsilon Project - where we aim to find if the simplest theory is quantum.
- New Scientist features Gu's article, Quantum logic: It's simpler to be two things at once
- Nature Photonics features, 'Discord in the Ranks' that details our work in interpreting discord as a quantum resource.
- The Center for Quantum Technologies Annual Report for 2012 has features Gu's article regarding the rapid development of quantum discord.
- New Scientist has interviewed Gu on why a Theory of Everything may not be able to explain everything in macroscopic reality.