Mile Gu was invited to the ‘New Directions in the Foundations of Physics’ conference to give speak about recent developments in explaining reality more simply using quantum theory. The conference brought together an fascinating mix of scientists in philosophy and quantum foundations, and fielded a lively debate with each presentation. Gu’s presentation is now available for public […]
News, Media and Press
- Paralimes 2017: Causality - Reality has featured a colloquium talk by Mile Gu on quantum simplicity - detailing how quantum mechanics can make complex processes look a lot simpler they first appear.
- The John Templeton Foundation contributed $240,000 USD to kickstart the Quantum Epsilon Project - where we aim to find if the simplest theory is quantum.
- New Scientist features Gu's article, Quantum logic: It's simpler to be two things at once
- Nature Photonics features, 'Discord in the Ranks' that details our work in interpreting discord as a quantum resource.
- New Scientist has interviewed Gu on why a Theory of Everything may not be able to explain everything in macroscopic reality.